THE INQUIRERS’ CLASS continues this week at 9:15 p.m. in the Parish Hall. The following is a schedule of anticipated topics for the series:
• June 9- Who is Jesus? What do we believe about Jesus?
• June 16 – NO CLASS, Parish Picnic at Toddhall
• June 23- What do Episcopalians believe about the Bible? Where did the Bible come from? Part I
• June 30- The Bible Part II
• July 7- The Apostles’ Creed- I believe in God the Father
• July 14- The Apostles’ Creed- I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son our Lord
• July 21- The Apostles’ Creed- I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church
• July 28- Overview of Church History- Part I
• August 4- Overview of Church History-Part II
• August 11- The Sacraments of the Church
• August 18- My Personal Walk with Christ- a rule of life for Episcopalians
• September 7- Meet with Bishop Martins
• September 8- The Big Day! The Bishop’s Visit
PARISH PICNIC: St. George’s Annual Parish Picnic is scheduled for NEXT Sunday, June 16, at Toddhall Conference & Retreat Center. Holy Eucharist will be celebrated at 11:00 a.m. near the Labyrinth and a potluck lunch will follow. Games and other activities are planned, so load up the family, bring a dish to share, lawn chairs, ball gloves/bats, and prepare for a day of fun and fellowship. Meat will be provided!
A REMINDER TO VESTRY MEMBERS that there is a meeting tomorrow evening at 7:00 p.m. in the Conference Room.
A BLOOD DRIVE has been scheduled today, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. in the Parish Hall. Going into the summer months, supplies are always low, so plan to take a little extra time today to give the gift of life. Additional information from the American Red Cross about the blood drive is available on the table in the Parish Hall.